Laboratories have very special delivery needs because their items can be time sensitive and need to be temperature controlled throughout the process. Our laboratory customers are confident that their specimens will arrive safely because our drivers have the training and are equipped with coolers, ice packs and dry ice to store items during transport.
- Pick-up test samples from doctor offices, clinics, hospitals, that contract with that lab, and deliver them to the lab the same day.
- Daily pick-ups occur as late in the day as possible so doctors can collect the samples throughout the work day. Deliveries are made in the evenings as a result and are processed overnight so that results can be available the next day for the sending doctors.
- Create efficient routes and provide sufficient driver staffing for STAT needs.
- Samples could be blood, urine, biopsies, micro-biology
For large national/regional laboratories, we can consolidate your out-sourced courier needs from potentially hundreds of independent local carriers to ONE vendor as a result of our National Service Area. Now you can depend on:
- Standardized driver training
- Standardized systems and processes
- Standardized pricing you can rely on not to get gauged in a remote area
- ONE dispatch phone number 24/7 (or use our website)
- ONE invoice
We are confident that our knowledge of creating efficient route structures will allow us to timely and cost-effectively handle your needs.
We primarily assist hospitals with their outreach laboratories by developing an efficient network of routes to/from their facilities and surrounding doctors’ offices. Hospitals integrate multiple departments for maximum cost effectiveness and utilize this network to deliver inter-office mail, meds, light supplies, and patient confidential records. More importantly, Medical Logistic Solutions offers not only the in-town deliveries but can develop rural routes to the out-reach locations that in-house courier systems can’t handle cost effectively.
Opportunities to restructure hospital logistical operations abound, and major challenges are better faced with a partner that will alleviate the pressures associated with service modifications. Apollo Medical Logistics works to meet those challenges and looks forward to providing you with an outstanding and transformative level of service in delivering quality.
Pharmaceutical logistics require a level of visibility and handling in accordance with a multitude of mandated obligations. Apollo Medical Logistics Medical Logistics has the experienced personnel, industry network and in-market expertise needed to ensure the finest handling, transport and delivery of important medicines this field demands. We work with you, to advance product access and achieve ideal outcomes for your business, with timely delivery of high-value products, incomparable knowledge and industry proven processes.
You can count on Apollo Medical Logistics for:
- Continuous status checks & updates of each dispatched shipment
- Certification of: MAWB, Certificate of Analysis, Commercial Invoices, Packing List, etc.
- Redundant security mechanisms in preparing and shipping procedures
- Timely delivery to all needed locations in accordance with accompanying documentation
- Hand delivered items given directly to specified personnel at each delivery point
- Updated confirmation of delivery with time, date and name of the individual responsible for accepting the shipment
- Traceable source documents in accordance with governing regulations
- Traceable movement of all material received, stored and distributed
- Uniform best practices and SOPs
- In-transit temperature management as required, including constant monitoring when needed.
Courier services face a myriad of challenges for the sensitive handling of blood and platelet distribution. These include the incorporation of safety, temperature, and timing into existing business processes, when collection of blood donations are needed. Apollo Medical Logistics provides a range of services, from both fixed and mobile draw sites, and works to successfully pick up and deliver those products in a professional and timely manner.
You can rely on Apollo Medical Logistics to:
- Provide blood bank organizations with a dedicated courier service, ensuring safe transit and uncompromised integrity of the product
- Offer customers a medical courier tracking system, directly integrated with our dispatch software, providing real-time access to order status
- Options for online order entry, customized barcode scanning and live feedback from customer service representatives
- A commitment to persevering the “Chain of Custody” throughout the transportation process
- Extend multiple options for courier services with an array of on-demand services, allowing customers flexibility in their time commitments
- Maintain full compliance with all OSHA, HIPAA and EH&S regulations that pertain to the transportation of blood borne pathogens
Doctor offices and local clinics see perhaps more outgoing deliveries than most other places of public and private business. Courier services for these deliveries are extremely important, because they contain important and oftentimes vital information about a patient, their needs, or prescriptions. A doctor’s office or lab that chooses Apollo Medical Logistics can rest assured their deliveries are arriving at their destinations fast and on time.
Apollo Medical Logistics can provide scheduled and/or on-demand services for the following:
- Optical Labs
- Medical Labs
- Dental Labs
- Doctor’s Offices
- Dental Offices
Apollo Medical Logistics services can be customized and tailored to fit the exact needs of your Office or Lab. We realize that not everyone needs or finds blanket services economical, which is why we allow our customer to create their own medical delivery service package. Our customers find this flexible approach to be very beneficial, as it allows them to take advantage of medical delivery services that might otherwise be out of reach with our competitors.